Your whole family will beg you to make this moist, tender and flavorful chicken! Serve it with potatoes or over lightly oiled pasta and a side salad.
4 – 6 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon basil
½ teaspoon oregano
1–1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic powder, basil, and oregano and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Coat one side of the chicken breasts with half of the melted butter. Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper. Turn over and repeat on the opposite side.
- Coat the top of each breast with the yogurt parmesan mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes. Make sure chicken registers 165 degrees on your meat thermometer and that the cream on top has turned a light brown in areas.
- Let stand for five minutes before serving.